A Shopping Trip in York | Blogmas Day 21

21 December 2016

For today's blogmas post I'm going to be writing something that I haven't written in a while and that's a good ol' lifestyle post. I love lifestyle posts as they're a bit more personal than reviewing a beauty product, but my love of make up has just taken over my posts recently!


I'm not sure when it first started but for the past few years me, my Dad, my brother and my cousin all created our own little tradition to take a trip to York for the day just before Christmas to have a day out and do a bit of shopping. I love York this time of year as all the decorations are so pretty, but I also love that it has a lot more shops and brands than we do in my local town.





Before we started we stopped off at Costa first and had a drink and bite to eat. I had the toasted marshmallow hot chocolate and a ham and cheese panini, and then it was time to shop! The shops I was most excited to visit were Jack Wills and Zara as I love their clothes, Fenwicks because of all the different beauty brands and Space NK as this was actually my first visit there.





In Space NK I was lusting after the Becca highlighters and the Hourglass ambient lighting edit. Once a lot of swatching had taken place, and my turned into a glittery ball of highlight, I decided that I might treat myself to the ambient lighting edit with any Christmas money I might get, as it was stunning!



I ended up coming home with a jumper from Jack Wills (which is made out of the cosiest material ever!), a new brow pencil from Benefit, a face mask and glitter hair scrunchy from Urban Outfitters (stay tuned for a review on the face mask as I've never seen anything like it!), some aftershave for my brother for Christmas, a Pandora ring for my Mum for Christmas, a super cosy ribbed jumper and leopard print shorts from Zara (stay tuned for an OOTD) and my very first YSL lipstick in the shade 47 - Biege Blouse which I am just in looove with!

I've had such a lovely day and I feel like some quality family time is just what I've needed recently!

Have you ever shopped in York?

Lucy x



Let's be friends
 

Bloglovin' - Just Lucy's Life
Twitter - @justlucyslife
Instagram - @justlucyslife
Facebook - Just Lucy's Life

Comments

Contributors