My Top 5 Autumn Lip Products

24 October 2016

Today's post is combining two of my favourite things, Autumn and lip products! If you follow me on social media (see links at end of post) then you've probably already picked up on my love for Autumn and the cosiness, clothes and colours it brings (see my ultimate fall make up here), and lip products are probably my favourite part of my make up routine. I feel like I can really experiment with different lip textures and colours, and I think it totally completes any make up look! So today I thought I'd tell you all my top 5 picks for Autumn lips.



(L-R)

1. Hel's Bells - Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips

This lipstick has already had a few mentions on my social media over the past few months, but this season is prime time to really show it off! This stunning deep raspberry coloured lipstick from Charlotte Tilbury's Hot Lips range is perfect if you want to make a statement this Autumn! £23

2. To Matte With Love - Mac

I love the formula of Mac's liquid lipsticks, they last so long! And this is probably the only bright pink lip product that I own! Although it's bright, it's not 'Barbie' pink, making it the perfect pink to create a more vibrant autumnal look. £17.50 

3. Walkyrie - Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

I actually got this Nars lip pencil about a year ago in a Cohorted beauty box and I wasn't keen on the colour at the time, but a few weeks ago I pulled it back out from my drawer and fell in love! Funny how your taste can change in a year. This, for me, is the most gorgeous brown-toned shade which just screams Autumn. I will definitely be wearing this a lot this season! £19

4. Soft-Spoken - Nyx

A few months ago my local Boots finally got a Nyx counter, what a time to be alive! This liquid suede colour has got to be one of my favourite picks from the counter so far. It's a lovely, deep, brown-toned mauve colour, and the formula is just lovely! It applies super easy, isn't drying and lasts for a long time, especially considering the price. £6.50

5. Retro Red - Rimmel London

This new addition to Rimmel London's Kate Moss range has only just arrived recently, good timing and all that! This deep cranberry red gives you a stunning berry lip with a creamy formula, love! £6.49    


So those are my top choices for autumnal lips, what about you? Which lip shades have you been loving so far this season? Let me know the comments, I'm always looking to try out new lip products!

Lucy x


Let's be friends 

Bloglovin' - Just Lucy's Life
Twitter - @justlucyslife
Instagram - @justlucyslife
Facebook - Just Lucy's Life

Comments

  1. I literally love all these, I could see myself wearing all of them they sound fab! I remember you getting the Mac and CT one and they were gorgeous on you!! xo

    Beth | Polishedcouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look amazing, I need to try some MAC products.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Contributors