Crazy Haute | First Collaboration

10 July 2015



I'm so excited to be posting my first collaboration post on this blog!



I first found Crazy Haute on Instagram. Their Instagram looks really clean and polished which automatically drew me in but what caught my attention the most was their slogans!

Crazy Haute make bags (big and small) and they have stand-out statements printed on their products. Their slogans are quirky and funny which I love.

When ordering my bag, I noticed that they do custom designs. I decided to ask if I could have the quote "I Left My Heart In New York" printed on my bag as I've been reminiscing about my time in New York quite a lot recently as it was around this time last year I went. I also asked if I could have baby blue or baby pink with silver chrome for the writing.

Once I'd made my order, I got updated through instagram messages throughout the process which I found to be a very helpful touch. I was impressed with how quick the process was as within two working days the bag was on my doorstep!



I love the size of this bag as I think it's going to be perfect to pop in my handbag everyday to keep essentials like grips, bobbles, lip balm etc together. That means that I'll be able to switch my essentials from bag to bag easily when I change over, bonus!

I'd highly recommend Crazy Haute for their fast and friendly service, their funny slogans and their cool designs, I can't wait to order from them again!

If you want to check them out for yourself then search them on Instagram @crazyhaute or head over to soooperfect.com

Lucy x

Comments

  1. Love this makeup bag! I'm off to New York in October and I am soo excited! Love the blog - check mine out at https://sophiesbeautyonabudget.wordpress.com/ :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo I'm so jealous you're going to New York, I'd go back in a heartbeat! Hope you have the best time, I'm sure you will! Xx

      Delete

Contributors